Kelly T. Ehler, CPA, CA
Services, roles and accomplishments over the past 25 years
President / Owner – Corporate Finance Outsource Inc. / OMBAS / Proteus Capital Corp. Focus on corporate tax compliance, back office accounting and financial statement preparation, debt financing assistance and family office tax / business planning.
Current accounting / tax advisor in real estate condominium development industry focused in the greater Toronto area with projects in excess of $100MM.
Employment benefits administration to small business owners.
Audit / accounting / valuation member of private equity family office.
Board of Directors
Director of Ferrox Holdings Limited, an iron ore mining project in South Africa.
Mulitiple private company directorships.
CEO role – previous
TSX listed, Mukuba Resources Limited, greenfields copper mining exploration company in Zambia.
Past CFO roles
- Benzu Gold Limited, Tanzanian gold exploration company (private placement completed early 2011).
- In 2007, small cap mining company, formerly called Geoinformatics Exploration Ltd. – establish back office, complete reverse takeover accounting / audits.
- technology manufacturing – primarily M&A, financing activity. Financed acquisitions to acquire US
- based technology companies servicing the major cable companies, i.e., Time Warner, AT&T, Rogers Communication to name a few.
- Private company real estate development – focus on tax planning / financing
- Private company auto dealerships / leasing – focus on operations / financing / tax structuring. Total credit facilities in excess of $100MM.
Past other employment
Vice President Morguard Corporation, a TSX listed entity with over $12B in assets held or under administration.
Banker – commercial lending, primarily real estate / manufacturing
Audit – PWC – traditional audit, primarily mining / real estate
Education / Professional Associations
Chartered Public Accountant – Licensed Public Accountant.
Qualified in 1986.
Completed CICA in – depth tax program
Currently enrolled in TEP program
Licenced Insurance Broker – since 2003.
University of Ottawa, Honours degree Bachelor of Commerce 1984 graduation.
Debbie Jones, Senior Accountant
Over 25 years accounting experience and training with small and medium sized businesses
Set up businesses; incorporating them, setting up accounting systems, training staff
Maintained full sets of books, complete accounting cycle
Seneca College, Accounting Diploma, High Honours
University of Toronto, B.Sc. / B.A. – Major – Commerce
T: 905 946 8444
F: 905 946 8944
3075 Fourteenth Ave. Suite 221